Waste In Our World Interactive Review Game | Digital
Do a quick review with your class that requires no prep for your waste in our world unit. You can check to see if your students have learned waste management concepts with this fun and easy-to-use game.
This review resource includes:
- a link to a Google Slides file.
- 25 self-checking questions and answers about waste in our world including compost, recycling, types of waste, types of pollution, and waste in our world vocabulary.
- student answer recording page for added accountability.
- instructions to play the game and use the file in a variety of ways (including whole group, small group, or individual).
- the ability to add questions to your own version.
This resource requires internet access to be used.
This resource aligns with:
- the Grade 4 Alberta Program of Studies unit on Waste in Our World
This resource supports:
- any upper elementary or middle school science unit about waste reduction, types of waste, environmental stewardship, or Earth Day.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and use the link in that file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.