Solving Equations Order of Operations With Exponents Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 6
Practice solving equations for an unknown value using the order of operations with whole numbers, brackets and exponents. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy-to-use resource includes:
- 15 different pages about practice solving for an unknown value in equations involving the order of operations with parentheses and exponents.
three pages of word problems.
two colouring pages to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 instead of 3,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6 ©2022
This set supports:
- any algebra lessons.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.