Simple Machines Interactive Review Game | Digital
Review simple machine concepts with your class with this no-prep game. It works as an introduction to your unit or as a quick activity before a unit test. You can even use the accountability page and have students record their answers as a quick assessment.
This review resource includes:
- a link to a Google Slides file.
- 25 self-checking questions and answers.
- a student recording page.
- instructions to play the game and use the file in a variety of ways (including whole group, small group, or individually).
- an editable slide so you can add your own questions.
- loose text along the side of the slides that can be read by your assistive technology readers.
This resource requires internet access to be used. It uses Google Slides and can easily be used within Google Classroom.
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Grade 4 Science (Wheels and Levers and Building Devices That Move)
This resource supports science concepts from these provinces and territories:
- Saskatchewan: FM5.1 Analyze the effects of...mechanical forces... Grade 4
- British Columbia and Yukon Territory: Simple Machines and their Forces Grade 5
- Northwest Territories: Pulleys and Gears Grade 4
- Manitoba: Forces and Simple Machines Grade 5
- any upper elementary or middle school science unit about simple machines
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and use the link in that file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.