Free Plant Growth and Changes Lesson | Plant Cells | Paper and Digital
Learn about the parts of a plant cell with this simple diagram activity. It requires no more prepping than simply printing the pages. An answer key and descriptions of the functions are included in case you're learning along with your students.
This no-prep resource includes:
- instructions to go through the activity with your students.
- student plant cell diagram page.
- answer key.
- definition of the plant cell part functions.
This resource supports:
- any basic plant unit.
- Alberta Program of Studies Grade 4 Science Plant Growth and Changes
- Saskatchewan Science Curriculum Grade 3 Plant Growth and Changes PL3.1 PL3.2
- Ontario Science Curriculum Grade 3 Growth and Changes in Plants
Ninja Note: To access the digital version of this file, download the PDF and click on the access link in that file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.