Patterns on a Coordinate Plane Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 6
Find patterns on coordinate planes using tables and discrete data points with this set of math worksheets. All of these activities take place in the first quadrant. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy-to-use resource includes:
- 15 different pages to practice finding patterns in tables, using data in tables to plot discrete points on a coordinate plane and using lines on a coordinate plane to put a pattern in a table.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 instead of 3,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 6
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6 P6.1
This set supports:
- any patterns lessons.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.