Introducing Integers Math Worksheets | Paper
Introduce integers in a variety of settings with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This number sense resource includes:
- 15 different pages to practice reading and writing integers in a variety of settings.
- identifying integer opposites and additive inverses. It does not include equations with integers.
- reading and writing integers in different settings
- two colouring pages to review concepts.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 100 000 instead of 100,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6 ©2022
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6 N6.6
This set supports:
- any lesson about integers or negative numbers.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.