Alberta Math Curriculum Number and Integers Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 6
Practice or assess Grade 6 integer concepts aligned with the new Alberta math curriculum with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This time-saving resource includes:
- over 20+ different pages about Grade 6 number sense concepts.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- colouring pages to use for review in many sets.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 800 000 instead of 800,000).
- reading and writing integers in a variety of settings.
- integer opposites
- additive inverses. It does not include equations with integers.
- comparing integers using greater than >, less than < and equal = signs.
- ordering integers in sequences, number lines or using greatest and least.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Mathematics Grade 6 ©2022
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.