Interior Angles of Triangles and Quadrilaterals Math Worksheets | Paper
Practice using the angles inside triangles and quadrilaterals to solve for other angles with this set of worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This resource can be bought in a bundle where you’ll get it at a discount. More information is found below.
This easy to use resource includes:
- 15 different pages to practice calculating missing angles from triangles and quadrilaterals. Students will use strategies such as opposite angles, complementary angles and supplementary angles to help find missing interior angles. Students do not need to measure or use a protractor to complete these activities.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- colouring pages to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
This resource aligns with:
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 6
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6 SS6.1
This resource supports:
- any angles lesson
- learning about triangles and quadrilaterals.
We use this resource with:
- Measurement Interactive Math Unit Grade 5/6
- Interactive Math Unit Full Year Bundle Grade 5/6
- Measurement Interactive Math Unit Grade 6
- Interactive Math Unit Full Year Bundle Grade 6
Where do you teach? We have aligned sets for this topic.
- Alberta Measurement Worksheet Bundle Grade 6
- Alberta Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 6
- British Columbia Measurement Concepts Worksheet Bundle Grade 6
- British Columbia Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 6
- Saskatchewan Measurement Worksheet Bundle Grade 6
- Saskatchewan Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 6
We also have more general bundles if you teach elsewhere in Canada:
Want to try a free set?
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.