Holiday Math Worksheets | Numbers to 1000 | Paper
Practice or assess math concepts with these math worksheets that feature different holidays and celebrations. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy-to-use resource includes:
- over 300+ different pages about various math outcomes.
- addition and subtraction up to 4 digits with and without regrouping, simple multiplication, simple division, representing numbers up to 1 000 in a variety of ways including place value charts, expanded form, Base 10, standard form and words, comparing whole numbers, fractions, patterns, line plots, bar graphs, Venn diagrams, tally marks, 2D shapes and polygons
- holiday themed pages for Christmas, Easter, Earth Day, Thanksgiving, St. Patrick's Day, Valentine's Day, New Year's, Lunar New Year, and Halloween.
- seasonally themed pages for fall, winter, and spring.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- multiple pages of word problems in most sets.
- colouring pages to use for review in many sets.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 8 000 instead of 8,000).
- any future sets of worksheets for Grade 3 that we create. Buyers receive an email informing them of any new sets so they can download them. We are not planning to add more sets at this time but never say never. :)
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum ©2022 for Grade 3
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3
This set supports:
- any lesson with numbers up to 1 000.
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.