Health and Wellness Full Year Bundle | Paper and Digital | Grade 4 Grade 5 Grade 6
Practice or assess your students' ability to create a healthy lifestyle with this health and wellness bundle full of your entire year's worth of lessons. Students will love these activities that breathe life into their physical health and wellness understanding. These lessons are designed to be quick and easy with no extra prep for you.
This easy to use resource includes:
- complete lesson plans with options for differentiation.
- Google Slides versions for the reading and writing activities.
- a variety of activities for group and individual work such as writing, reading, colouring, role-playing, discussing, and collaborating
- student pages or templates.
- photographs of many of the activities.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and American spellings. The bottom corner of the pages are marked so you'll know which ones to use.
- lesson guides for Alberta teachers.
- Expected and Unexpected Behaviours: setting classroom norms.
- Building Positive Relationships: Anti-Bullying and Friendship: friendship, bullying prevention, peer pressure, conflict resolution.
- Managing Feelings and Social Emotional Learning: social emotional learning
- Group Roles and Processes: working in a group, group norms.
- Classroom Community: teamwork, communication and collaboration.
- Safety and Responsibility: first aid, injury prevention, recreational safety, transportation safety, emergency preparedness, consent.
- Wellness and Healthy Choices: nutrition, exercise, sleep, stress, addictions, self-esteem, hygiene, peer pressure, maturing (not reproductive maturity).
- Life-Long Learning: listening, time management, goals, jobs, volunteers, decision making, perseverance, perspectives.
- Online Safety and Digital Citizenship: safety and responsibility for online interactions.
- Financial Literacy: currency, credits cards, banking practices, needs/wants, budgeting, consumer choices, savings, loans, and investments.
- Support materials: Managing Feelings Word Wall Words, Emotional Regulation Bingo Game
This bundle aligns with:
- Alberta Physical Education and Wellness Curriculum ©2022 Grade 4
- Alberta Physical Education and Wellness Curriculum ©2022 Grade 5
- Alberta Physical Education and Wellness Curriculum ©2022 Grade 6
This bundle supports:
- British Columbia Physical and Health Curricular Competencies Grade 4-6.
- Saskatchewan Health Education Curriculum Grade 4-6.
- the Ontario Health Curriculum Grade 4-6.
- any health and wellness class.
Ninja Note: This file is a ZIP file. It contains all the PDFs for the entire bundle. This product requires printing for students to use and to access the digital version.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.