Expected and Unexpected Behaviours | Health and Wellness Unit | Paper and Digital
Practice working on expected behaviours in your classroom and the community with this health and wellness unit. Students will love these activities that breathe life into their physical health and wellness understanding. These lessons are designed to be quick and easy with no extra prep for you.
This easy to use product includes:
- lessons one these topics: What are Expected and Unexpected Behaviors?, Thoughts and Feelings, Behaviours and Positive Responses, Why People Behave Unexpectedly
four complete lesson plans with options for differentiation.
- a Google Slides version so most of the activities can be completed digitally. Some of the activities are hands-on and are not digital.
- a variety of activities for group and individual work such as writing, reading, colouring, role-playing, discussing, and collaborating
student pages or templates.
- photographs of many of the activities.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and American spellings. The bottom corner of the pages are marked so you'll know which ones to use.
This set supports:
- Alberta Physical Education and Wellness Curriculum ©2022 Grade 4
- Alberta Physical Education and Wellness Curriculum ©2022 Grade 5
- Alberta Physical Education and Wellness Curriculum ©2022 Grade 6
British Columbia Physical and Health Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- British Columbia Physical and Health Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- British Columbia Physical and Health Curricular Competencies Grade 6
Saskatchewan Health Education Curriculum Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Health Education Curriculum Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Health Education Curriculum Grade 6
- any elementary health classroom
- regular classrooms, inclusive settings and special education rooms.
- students who need help interpresting social settings. This applies to older students, too.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use and to access the digital version.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.