Life-Long Learning | Health and Wellness Unit | Paper and Digital
Practice or assess your students' ability to manage their time, set goals and think about future careers with this health and wellness unit. Students will love these activities that breathe life into their physical health and wellness understanding. These lessons are designed to be quick and easy with no extra prep for you.
This easy to use unit includes:
- lessons about listening skills, learner preferences, perseverance (growth mindset), time management, goal setting, decision making strategies, personal interests (memories and experiences), jobs, volunteering and perspectives (stereotypes and biases).
seven complete lesson plans with options for differentiation.
- a Google Slides version for the reading and writing activities.
- a variety of activities for group and individual work such as writing, reading, colouring, role-playing, discussing, and collaborating
student pages or templates.
- photographs of many of the activities.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and American spellings. The bottom corner of the pages are marked so you'll know which ones to use.
- a lesson alignment guide for Alberta teachers.
This unit aligns with:
- Alberta Physical Education and Wellness Curriculum ©2022 Grade 4
- Alberta Physical Education and Wellness Curriculum ©2022 Grade 5
- Alberta Physical Education and Wellness Curriculum ©2022 Grade 6
This set supports:
- British Columbia Physical and Health Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- British Columbia Physical and Health Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- British Columbia Physical and Health Curricular Competencies Grade 6
Saskatchewan Health Education Curriculum Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Health Education Curriculum Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Health Education Curriculum Grade 6
- any elementary health classroom. The lessons are general life skills.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use and to access the digital version.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.