Electricity Safety Activities | Paper and Digital
Teach your students about the basics of being safe around electricity with these safety activities including an interactive game that uses Google Slides. Other activities include setting classroom safety rules for experiments and creating posters or mini-books to share what students have learned. It's ready to use in seconds.
This critical thinking product includes:
- instructions on how to prepare and play the Google Slides game.
- a link to a Google Slides file.
- extra activities to complete with your class after the game.
- safety quiz.
Ninja Note: Access to the internet is required to play the game.
This product has been classroom-tested with several groups of fifth-grade students. They enjoyed the challenge of making safe decisions (and it was a super easy lesson to start off our electricity unit).
This product aligns with:
- the Alberta Program of Studies-Grade 5 Science (Electricity and Magnetism)
This product supports:
- any basic electricity unit
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and use the link in that file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.