Electricity Circuit Diagram Posters | Paper and Digital
This set of posters shows the various electrical symbols used in circuit diagrams while teaching electricity concepts at the upper elementary or middle school level. Just print and hang them. It's so easy and they make the perfect reference points!
This print-and-use resource includes:
- a variety of accepted symbols on full letter-sized pages.
- colour and ink-saving versions.
- variations on symbols.
- a few activities for students to practice drawing circuit diagrams.
- a digital version with loose text that can be read by assistive technology.
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Grade 5 Science Electricity and Magnetism
This resource supports:
- any basic electricity unit
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and click the link inside the file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.