Electricity and Magnetism Lessons and Activities | Paper
Learn about how electricity and magnetism are related to each other through this series of guided, demonstration, and independent experiments. Other than gathering a few materials, these activities are ready to use as soon as you print them.
This engaging product includes:
- a complete lesson plan for the activities.
- a reading passage about electromagnetism and electromagnets.
- several different experiments that are safe to be done in the classroom.
- student experiment pages.
- suggested answers.
- possible extension activity ideas.
This product will require students to build circuits. They will need wires, batteries, and light bulbs for the experiments. Students should have some basic understanding of circuits.
This product aligns with:
- the Alberta Program of Studies Grade 5 Science Electricity and Magnetism
This product supports:
- any basic electricity unit
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.