Electricity and Magnetism | Interactive Review Game | Digital
Use this Google Slides to review the concepts of electricity and magnetism. This is the perfect activity to kick off your electricity unit or review everything before a unit test. It only takes moments to prep and can be played individually or in groups.
Students can play as groups or individually as all the slides link to questions and answers. This provides independence for students to work alone or makes a great activity for a substitute teacher to lead.
This online product includes:
- a link to Google Slides.
- 25 questions that are linked directly to their answers.
- student answer recording page.
- suggestions on how to play or use this product in different ways.
- open and closed circuits, parallel and series circuits, conductors, insulators, resistors, reading electrical meters, Energuide (Canada) information and so much more.
This lesson was classroom-tested several times with a variety of students (mainly fifth grade) and it was a classroom favourite.
Ninja Note: The questions on the slides are not editable.
This product is not editable.
This product aligns with:
- the Alberta Program of Studies-Grade 5 Science (Electricity and Magnetism)
This product supports:
- any basic electricity unit
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and use the link in that file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.