Electricity and Magnetism | Interactive Review Game | Digital
Use this Google Slides game to review the concepts of electricity and magnetism. This is the perfect activity to review everything you've taught in an electricity unit. It only takes moments to prep and can be played individually or in groups.
This resource is included in our Grade 5 Alberta Science Bundle. It is also part of our Electricity and Magnetism Bundle.
Students can play as groups or individually as all the slides link to questions and answers. This provides independence for students to work alone or makes a great activity for a substitute teacher to lead.
This online resource includes:
- a link for a Google Slides game.
- 25 questions that are linked directly to their answers.
- student answer recording page.
- suggestions on how to play in different ways.
- open and closed circuits, parallel and series circuits, conductors, insulators, resistors, reading electrical meters, Energuide (Canada) information and so much more.
- loose text along the left side that can be read by assistive technology.
- editable slides so you can personalize the questions for your class.
This lesson was classroom-tested several times with a variety of students (mainly fifth grade) and it was a classroom favourite.
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Grade 5 Science Electricity and Magnetism
This resource supports:
- any basic electricity unit.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and use the link in that file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.