Comparing and Ordering Integers Math Worksheets | Paper
Compare and order integers in a variety of settings with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This number sense resource includes:
- 15 different pages to practice comparing and ordering integers in a variety of ways.
- comparing integers using greater than >, less than < and equal = signs.
- ordering integers in sequences or using greatest and least.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 10 000 instead of 10,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6 ©2022
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6 N6.6
This set supports:
- any lesson about integers or negative numbers.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.