Chemistry | Interactive Review Game | Digital
Review chemistry concepts with your class with this no-prep game. It works as an introduction to your unit or as a quick activity before a unit test. You can even use the accountability page and have students record their answers as a quick assessment.
This review resource includes:
- a link to a Google Slides file.
- 25 self-checking questions and answers.
- a student recording page.
- instructions to play the game and use the file in a variety of ways (including whole group, small group, or individually).
- loose text along the side of the slides which can be read by your assistive technology.
- extra slides that you can edit to personalize your game.
This resource requires internet access to be used. It uses Google Slides and can easily be used within Google Classroom.
This resource aligns with:
- the Alberta Program of Studies Grade 5 Classroom Chemistry
This resource supports:
- any basic chemistry unit.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and use the link in that file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.