Astronomy Stars and Constellations | Space | Sky Science | Paper and Digital
Learn about stars and constellations through this set of lessons that encourage students to explore the sky.
This easy-to-use product includes:
- three complete lesson plans to learn about stars, life cycles of stars, and constellations.
- student pages and templates.
- a variety of activities so students can express their learning in a variety of ways.
- paper and digital versions (Google Slides) are included for most of the activities. The digital version has loose text so it can be read by text-to-speech readers.
- answer keys and suggested answers.
- photos of student examples.
- opportunities to extend learning.
- topics such as stars, characteristics of stars, life cycles of stars, and common constellations
- Canadian spellings and metric measurements.
Connect your space unit and language arts with our weekly reader series:
- Canadian Space Tales (this is the bundle of all five weeks)
- Canadian Astronauts
- Constellations (try this one for free)
- Canadian Space Technology
- Space Junk
These lessons align with:
- the Alberta Program of Studies for Grade 6 Sky Science
These lessons support:
- any astronomy unit.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and use the link in that file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.