Astronomy Stars and Constellations | Space | Sky Science | Paper and Digital
Sale Sold out
Regular price $5.50 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Learn about stars and constellations through this set of lessons that encourage students to explore the sky.
This product can be found in our Astronomy Unit Bundle.
This easy-to-use product includes:
- three complete lesson plans to learn about stars, life cycles of stars, and constellations.
- student pages and templates.
- a variety of activities so students can express their learning in a variety of ways.
- paper and digital versions (Google Slides) are included for most of the activities. The digital version has loose text so it can be read by text-to-speech readers.
- answer keys and suggested answers.
- photos of student examples.
- opportunities to extend learning.
- topics such as stars, characteristics of stars, life cycles of stars, and common constellations
- Canadian spellings and metric measurements.
Connect your space unit and language arts with our weekly reader series:
- Canadian Space Tales (this is the bundle of all five weeks)
- Canadian Astronauts
- Constellations (try this one for free)
- Canadian Space Technology
- Space Junk
These lessons align with:
- the Alberta Program of Studies for Grade 6 Sky Science
These lessons support:
- any astronomy unit.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and use the link in that file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.