Astronomy | Interactive Review Game | Space | Sky Science | Digital
This activity uses Google Slides to review the concepts of astronomy or space in an elementary classroom setting. The self-checking answers help build student independence or makes a great activity for a substitute teacher to lead.
This online product includes:
- instructions for how to use this product.
- instructions for how to play in groups or individually.
- a link to Google Slides with 25 questions linked directly to their answers.
- student answer recording page.
- questions about stars, phases of the moon, eclipses, planets, and other celestial bodies.
Ninja Note: The slides are not editable.Connect your space unit and language arts with our weekly reader series:
- Canadian Space Tales (this is the bundle of all five weeks)
- Canadian Astronauts
- Constellations (try this one for free)
- Canadian Space Technology
- Space Junk
These lessons align with:
- the Alberta Program of Studies for Grade 6 Sky Science
These lessons support:
- any astronomy unit.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and use the link in that file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.