Art Lessons Full Year Bundle | Paper
over 75 different art projects (each one can usually be completed within a few hours from start to the end of clean-up). Take a look at the preview.
- complete lesson plans with step-by-step instructions with modifications to differentiate for your students (or your available supplies).
- projects that use art materials found in most classrooms like Tempera paint, watercolour paint, black markers, construction paper, string, tin foil, air-drying claying, watercolour paper, cardstock, pencil crayons and paintbrushes.
- photographs of student examples.
reflection pages for students in English and French.
instructions to minimize prep work and clean up.
art projects designed for the "not-an-art-teacher" generalist (meaning they don't require you to have a lot of specialized art skills).
- inspired works based on the artwork of artists chosen from all over Canada, science principles, projects some created out of necessity, and pieces that were just for fun.
- some projects that are enhanced by using the internet or cameras (but this is not required to be 1:1).
- Canadian Artists, Indigenous Artists, Halloween Art Projects, Winter Art Projects, Christmas Art Projects, Plants Art Projects, Light and Shadow Projects, Geography and Landscapes Art Projects, and Upcycled Art Projects.
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the art lesson files which are PDFs. The PDF files require printing for students to use the student pages. Teachers are not required to print the plans or photographs to use them. Instead, they can be displayed on a projector to be shared with students.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.