Geography and Landscapes Inspired Art Projects
Sale Sold out
Regular price $7.50 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
This set of eleven projects incorporates painting, sculpture, drawing and design to create projects that bring nature to life while exploring perspective, drawing skills and incorporating new mediums. They were designed to combine art with geography so you can call them social studies.
This inspired product includes:
- eleven different art projects (each one can usually be completed within a few hours from start to the end of clean-up).
- complete lesson plans with step-by-step instructions with modifications to differentiate for your students (or your available supplies).
- projects that use art materials found in most classrooms like Tempera paint, watercolour paint, black markers, construction paper, watercolour paper, cardstock, pencil crayons and paintbrushes.
- photographs of student examples.
- reflection pages for students in English and French.
- instructions to minimize prep work and clean up.
- art projects designed for the "not-an-art-teacher" generalist (meaning they don't require you to have a lot of specialized art skills).
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use the student pages. Teachers are not required to print the plans or photographs to use them. Instead, they can be displayed on a projector to be shared with students.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.