Weather Precipitation | Paper
Teach your students about rain, snow, hail, sleet, and freezing rain with these activities that only take moments to prepare. Students read, draw, experiment, and write in this quick set of lessons that are perfect for your weather unit.
This engaging product includes:
- complete instructions for each of the activities.
- background information for teachers.
- student pages and templates.
- answer keys or suggested answers.
- photographs of student examples.
- each type of common precipitation: rain, snow, sleet, freezing rain, hail, dew, and frost.
- both Fahrenheit and Celsius measurements.
This product aligns with:
- the Alberta Program of Studies Grade 5 Science Weather Watch.
This product supports:
- any weather unit for upper elementary or middle school
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.