Winter Logic Puzzles | Paper and Digital
Teach reading for information, problem-solving, and critical thinking at the same time. This is a great activity during winter. You can use the paper version or complete them with Google Slides. Best of all, they only take moments to prep.
This fun and engaging puzzle resource includes:
- 10 logic puzzles with a winter theme. No specific holidays are included.
- paper and digital (Google Slides) versions, so these puzzles can be done in the classroom, whether teaching online or in person.
- answer keys.
- both Canadian/British spelling and American spelling versions.
- instructions for how to complete logic puzzles.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and use the link in that file.
Looking for more winter-themed resources?
- Winter Art Projects
- Winter Types of Sentences
- Winter Word Games & Puzzles
- Let It Snow Winter Collaborative Poster
- Winter Writing Prompts
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.