Types of Sentences | Winter | Paper and Digital
Teach your students about exclamatory, interrogative, declarative and imperative statements with this quick interactive notebook lesson and engaging set of task cards that feature a winter theme. This lesson requires very little prep and can even mark itself! Students love the task cards too!
This easy to use product includes:
- a detailed lesson plan on the types of sentences with examples on how to differentiate for your students.
- two different versions of student interactive notebook templates with photo examples.
- 24 winter phrases to review the different types of sentences (task cards)
- task cards that come in colour or ink-saving paper options, a Google Slides version and a Google Forms version which is self-grading.
- two versions of the student recording answer page so you can differentiate. Students can even complete this activity with a multiple-choice Google Form that will score it for you.
- answer key.
- Canadian/British spellings.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and click on the link in the file. It can also be used by printing the paper version.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.