Winter Activities | Word Games | Puzzles | Writing Prompts | Paper and Digital
Complete puzzles, write and be creative with these winter activities. They are great for centres, early finishers or those moments before and after winter break. These creative activities are designed to keep your students busy while building on basic language skills with a fun winter theme.
This winter resource includes:
- word games that develop skills such as alphabetizing, word finds, brainstorming, designing and similes, Sudoku, and letter codes.
- a Google Slides version for the majority of the word games.
- 5 logic puzzlers that use logic skills and deductive reasoning to solve puzzles.
- answer keys.
- 15 different writing prompts organized so students can choose between expository, persuasive and narrative styles over five days.
- winter themed writing papers for students to use to display their writing.
- digital versions for most of the activities using Google Slides. Download the PDF and click on the link to access the digital version.
We use these activities because many of our students do not celebrate Christmas.
Ninja Note: This product requires the buyer to download the PDF to access the digital link.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.