Winter Word Games, Puzzles, and Writing Prompts | Paper and Digital
Have fun with puzzles, writing, and designing during winter with this package of activities that you can use for early finishers or to fill time before or after winter break. It makes great material for stations or for independent workers. It's designed to keep your students busy while building on their basic language skills with a fun winter theme.
This winter product includes:
- word games that develop skills such as alphabetizing, word finds, brainstorming, designing and similes, Sudoku, and letter codes.
- a Google Slides version for the majority of the word games.
- 5 logic puzzlers that use logic skills and deductive reasoning to solve puzzles.
- answer keys.
- 15 different writing prompts organized so students can choose between expository, persuasive and narrative styles over five days.
- winter themed writing papers for students to use to display their writing.
We use these activities because many of our students do not celebrate Christmas.
Ninja Note: This product requires the buyer to download the PDF to access the digital link.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.