Weather Clouds | Paper and Digital
Teach your students about the different types of clouds without any prep for you. Students will learn the basics about what makes a cloud, how they are named or classified, and some of the attributes that make each type of cloud unique while completing hands-on activities to make their learning meaningful.
This no-prep product includes:
- instructions for the teacher for all seven activities.
- student pages and templates.
- photographs of student examples.
- Name That Cloud Task Cards: in paper, Google Slides, and Google Forms (which is self-grading).
- reading passages about clouds and the types of clouds.
- a short quiz.
- answer keys and student examples.
- recording clouds page.
- measurements are included for metric and customary systems.
This product has been classroom-tested with several groups of different fifth-grade students. They LOVED the Name That Cloud activity.
This product aligns with:
- the Alberta Program of Studies Grade 5 Weather Watch.
This product supports:
- any upper elementary or middle school weather unit
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.