Canadian Social Studies | Drama Circle Bundle | Paper
We've bundled up our drama circles related to Canadian Social Studies history lessons. These particular drama circles feature Canadian content in a Canadian context. Drama circles are a variation on a Readers' Theatre so you can teach history content in a new way.
Each drama circle activity includes:
- directions on how to run a drama circle.
- a teacher quick guide.
- a set of 40 cards (in colour and ink-saving).
- a set of discussion questions to do after the drama activity.
This bundle includes:
- The War of 1812
- Homestead Life
- United Empire Loyalists
- Famous Five
- Turtle Island and Indigenous People
- The Seven Teachings (Indigenous People)
This activity aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies for Social Studies Grade 4 and Grade 5
This activity supports:
- any general Canadian history lessons.
Ninja Note: This product downloads as a ZIP file. You will need to open the file to access the PDFs of each drama circle. This product requires the buyer to download the PDF, print the cards, and cut them apart before beginning the activity.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.