Famous Canadians Drama Circle | Paper
This drama circle teaches students about some of the various Canadians who have become famous for their creativity, inspiration, or other talents. It includes several famous people like Ryan Gosling (not the real one, but wouldn't that be a great deal?).
This engaging activity includes:
- directions for how to run a drama circle.
- a teacher quick guide.
- a set of 40 cards (in colour and ink-saving).
- a set of discussion questions to do after the activity to enhance comprehension and engagement.
This activity aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies for most of Division 2 and 3 (though it is mostly just for fun)
This activity supports:
- any lesson about Canada's Identity or just for fun.
The cards contain a reading level for Grade 4+, so be sure you know your students well. Cards contain different amounts of text, so you can differentiate for your students.
Ninja Note: This product requires the buyer to download the PDF, print the cards, and cut them apart before beginning the activity.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.