Winter Math Worksheets | Numbers to 1 000 000 | Paper
Practice or assess basic Grade 5 math concepts that include numbers to the millions place with these math worksheets that celebrate winter. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This set is available as part of our All Our Math Worksheets Bundle Grade 5. We also have bundles with just the holiday-themed math sets or sets with no holidays.
This chilly product includes:
- 15 different pages about addition and subtraction with regrouping up to one million, long multiplication up to 9 x 9 = 81, long division with and without remainders, comparing numbers, adding and subtracting decimals to the thousandths place, double bar graphs, perimeter, area, volume, polygons, and equivalent fractions.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- two pages of word problems.
- a colouring page for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 30 000 instead of 30,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 5
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 5 math class.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Try a free sample of our Grade 5 worksheets.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.