Weather Vocabulary | Editable Flashcards | Paper
Help your students practice vocabulary words relating to weather for upper elementary or middle school classes. Each flashcard contains a keyword with a definition on the back. Preparing the cards is minor. Just print, cut, and fold.
This vocabulary resource includes:
- instructions on how to prepare and use the cards.
- over 70 key vocabulary words.
- an editable page so you can edit digitally and personalize your set.
- colour and ink-saving version.
- metric and customary measurements.
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Grade 5 Science Weather Watch.
This resource supports:
- any weather unit
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.