Waste In Our World Lessons | The Rs of Waste | Paper and Digital
Teach the Rs of waste like recycle, reuse, reduce, recover, regift, repurpose and so many more through these activities and assessments that require no more prepping than simply printing the pages. Students will read a variety of media texts and then design logos to represent their learning.
This innovative resource includes:
- a complete lesson plan which includes modifications for a variety of learning needs with minimal preparation.
- a variety of texts available for paper printing and online use to save paper or use for online teaching. The digital version uses Google Slides.
- lessons that include drawing, reading, and analyzing.
- suggested answers.
- photographs of student examples.
- student pages and templates.
- extension opportunities for your students.
- ideas for how to use this product in the classroom, online, or a mix of both.
This resource aligns with:
- Grade 4 Alberta Program of Studies unit on Waste in Our World
This resource supports:
- any upper elementary or middle school science unit about waste reduction, types of waste, environmental stewardship, or Earth Day.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing or copying the digital file. To use the digital version click on the link inside the PDF.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.