Waste Collaborative Poster | The Rs of Waste | Paper
Use this collaborative poster with your class to kick off your waste in our world unit with this collaborative poster about ways to reduce waste. This colouring activity takes students 10-30 minutes and just requires printing for you to use right away.
This collaborative activity includes:
- directions to run the activity with your students.
- sets in 18, 24 or 36 pieces, so you can use them with any size class.
- simple instructions for your students so they know how their piece fits into the final poster.
- pieces with different levels of detail so you can give the right piece to each student.
- assembly instructions, along with tips for making the process as easy as possible.
- follow-up activities for your early finishers or to extend learning.
- a finished poster size of approximately 46 cm x 70 cm (18” x 27”) or standard vertical poster size.
This activity aligns with:
- the Grade 4 Alberta Program of Studies unit Waste in Our World
This activity supports:
- any lesson about waste or waste reduction.
Ninja Note: This resource requires the buyer to download the PDF and print the pieces before beginning the activity.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.