Thanksgiving Math Worksheets | Numbers to 1 000 000 | Paper | Grade 5
Practice or assess basic Grade 5 math concepts with these math worksheets that celebrate Thanksgiving. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This Thanksgiving resource includes:
- 15 different pages about addition and subtraction with regrouping up to ten thousand, long multiplication up to 9 x 9 = 81, long division with and without remainders, comparing numbers up to the millions place, rounding, representing numbers to the millions place, adding and subtracting decimals to the thousandths place, double bar graphs, calculating the volume of rectangular prisms, equivalent fractions, and word problems.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- three pages of word problems.
- a colouring page for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 20 000 instead of 20,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 5
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 5 math class.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.