St Patricks Day Math Worksheets | Numbers to 1 000 000 | Paper
Practice or assess basic math concepts with these math worksheets celebrating St. Patrick's Day. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This lucky product includes:
- 15 different pages with numbers up to the millions place.
- addition and subtraction with regrouping up to 1 000 000, long multiplication up to 9 x 9 = 81, long division with and without remainders, adding and subtracting decimals to the thousandths place, comparing whole numbers to the millions, calculating the volume of prisms, and representing decimals in a variety of ways.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- two pages of word problems.
- a colouring page for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 90 000 instead of 90,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 5
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 5 math class.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.