New Years Math Worksheets | Numbers to 1 000 000 | Paper
Practice or assess basic math concepts with these math worksheets that celebrate the New Year. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This festive resource includes:
- 15 different pages with numbers up to the millions place.
- addition and subtraction with regrouping up to 1 000 000, long multiplication up to 9 x 9 = 81, long division with and without remainders, comparing numbers up to one million, adding and subtracting decimals to the thousandths place, double bar graphs, rounding, and equivalent fractions.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- three pages of word problems.
- a colouring page for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 80 000 instead of 80,000).
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum for Grade 5
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5
This set supports:
- any lesson with numbers up to 1 000 000.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.