Multiplication and Division to 7x7 | Drill and Graph Practice | Paper and Digital
Get your students working on their graphing skills while practicing their mental math skills with division and multiplication facts. We use this package to build fluency of math facts all year long. Just print, drill and graph the progress!
This math package includes:
- 20 sets of 20 multiplication questions
- 20 sets of 20 division questions
- 20 sets of 20 mixed multiplication and division equations with products up to 7 X 7 = 49 (or quotients from 49)
- a Google Slides version of each set so you can use this product digitally.
- answer keys
- variety of blank graphs to differentiate for your students
- student examples of the graphs
- suggestions to modify goals for different levels of abilities
The questions can stand alone as a math center or be part of your whole class instruction. It is a great way to have students create and achieve goals and parents like seeing the progress. This can be integrated into your math program for the WHOLE year!
We use our graphs as pages within our interactive notebooks. It's a great way for students to take responsibility for their own math goals.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Grade 3 Math Curriculum ©2022
- Alberta Program of Studies Mathematics Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4
This set supports:
any Canadian math class.
Are you looking for other sets at different levels?
- products up to 5 X 5 = 25 (or quotients from 25) in Set 1
products up to 9 X 9 = 81 (or quotients from 81) in Set 3
- products up to 10 X 10 = 100 (or quotients from 100) in Set 4
- products up to 12 X 12 = 144 (or quotients from 144) in Set 5
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.