Multiplication and Division to 10x10 | Drill and Graph Practice | Paper and Digital
Get your students working on their graphing skills while practicing their mental math skills with division and multiplication facts. We use this resource to build fluency of math facts all year long. Just print, drill and graph the progress!
This math resource includes:
- 20 sets of 20 multiplication questions.
- 20 sets of 20 division questions.
- 20 sets of 20 mixed multiplication and division equations with products up to 10 X 10 = 100 (or quotients from 100).
- a Google Slides version of each set so you can use this resource digitally.
- answer keys.
- variety of blank graphs to differentiate for your students.
- student examples of the graphs.
- suggestions to modify goals for different levels of abilities.
- printing options for the whole class or individual students.
The questions can stand alone as a math center or be part of your whole class instruction. It is a great way to have students create and achieve goals and parents like seeing the progress. This can be integrated into your math program for the WHOLE year!
We use our graphs as pages within our interactive math units. It's a great way for students to take responsibility for their own math goals.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 ©2022
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 6
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6
This set supports:
any Canadian math class.
Are you looking for other sets at different levels?
- Multiplication and Division 5 x 5 = 25 (or quotients from 25)
Multiplication and Division 7 X 7 = 49 (or quotients from 49)
- Multiplication and Division 9 X 9 = 81 (or quotients from 81)
- Multiplication and Division 10 X 10 = 100 (or quotients from 100)
- Multiplication and Division 12 X 12 = 144 (or quotients from 144)
- Multiplication and Division Bundle
- Addition and Subtraction up to 20
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use. To access the digital version, download the PDF and use the link in that file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.