Addition and Subtraction to 9+9 | Drill and Graph Practice | Paper and Digital
Get your students working on their graphing skills while practicing their mental math skills with addition and subtraction facts. We use this package to build fluency in math facts all year long. Just print, drill, and graph the progress!
This complete package contains:
- 20 sets of 20 addition questions (up to 18).
- 20 sets of 20 subtraction questions (from 18).
- 20 sets of 20 mixed addition and subtraction questions with facts up to 9 + 9 = 18 or 18 - 9 = 9.
- a Google Slides version so you can use this activity digitally.
- answer keys.
- variety of blank graphs to differentiate for your students.
- student examples of the graphs
- suggestions to modify goals for different levels of abilities.
The questions can stand alone as a math center or be part of your whole class instruction. It is a great way to have students create and achieve goals and parents like seeing the progress. This can be integrated into your math program for the WHOLE year!
We have used this product with students as old as fifth grade for regular practice. We regularly use this package for our students with special needs and for students who need reinforcement with addition and subtraction to improve their mental math skills.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Grade 3 Math Curriculum ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3
This set supports:
- any Canadian math class.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and use the link in that file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.