Lunar New Year Logic Puzzles | Paper and Digital
Teach reading for information, problem-solving, and critical thinking at the same time. This is a great Lunar New Year's activity that uses the traditions from Chinese New Year, Korean New Year and Vietnamese New Year. You can use the paper version or complete them with Google Slides. Best of all, they only take moments to prep.
Get all of our logic puzzles bundle at a discount!
This fun and engaging puzzle resource includes:
- 10 logic puzzles with a Lunar New Year theme.
- paper and digital (Google Slides) versions, so these puzzles can be done in the classroom, whether teaching online or in person.
- answer keys.
- both Canadian/British spelling and American spelling versions.
- instructions for how to complete logic puzzles.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and use the link in that file.
Are you looking for more Lunar New Year resources?
- Lunar New Year Reading and Writing Activities
- Lunar New Year Collaborative Poster
- Lunar New Year Writing Prompts
- Lunar New Year Drama Circle
Try a free sample logic puzzle.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.