Lunar New Year Math Worksheets | Numbers to 1 000 000 | Paper
Practice or assess basic Grade 5 math concepts with these math worksheets that celebrate Chinese, Korean, and Vietnamese New Year. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This festive product includes:
- 15 different pages containing numbers up to the millions place.
- addition and subtraction with regrouping up to 1 000 000, long multiplication up to 9 x 9 = 81, long division with and without remainders, comparing numbers, adding and subtracting decimals to the thousandths place, double bar graphs, rounding, and comparing decimals to the thousandths place.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- three pages of word problems.
- a colouring page for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 400 000 instead of 400,000).
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum for Grade 5
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5
This set supports:
- any lesson with numbers up to 1 000 000.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.