Easter Math Worksheets | Numbers to 1 000 000 | Paper
Practice or assess basic math concepts with these math worksheets that celebrate Easter. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This holiday product includes:
- 15 different pages with numbers up to the millions place.
- addition and subtraction with regrouping up to 1 000 000, long multiplication up to 9 x 9 = 81, long division with and without remainders, comparing numbers, multiples, adding and subtracting decimals to the thousandths place, comparing whole numbers to the millions place, equivalent fractions, and double bar graphs.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- two pages of word problems.
- a colouring page for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 60 000 instead of 60,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 5
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 5 math class.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.