Earth Day Math Worksheets | Numbers to 1 000 000 | Paper
Practice or assess basic math concepts with these math worksheets that celebrate Earth Day. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This holiday resource includes:
- 15 different pages with numbers up to 1 000 000.
- addition and subtraction with regrouping up to 1 000 000, long multiplication up to 9 x 9 = 81, long division with and without remainders, comparing numbers, adding and subtracting decimals to the thousandths place, comparing whole numbers to millions, equivalent fractions, and representing decimals to the thousandths.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- two pages of word problems.
- a colouring page for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 30 000 instead of 30,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 5
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 5 math class.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.