Collaborative Poster Bundle | Special Events and Classroom Community | Paper
Use this bundle of collaborative posters with your class to encourage them to work together for a common goal throughout the year. Each colouring activity takes students 10-30 minutes and just requires printing for you to use right away.
These collaborative poster sets include:
- directions to run each activity with your students.
- sets in 18, 24 or 36 pieces so you can use them with any size class.
- simple instructions for your students so they know how their piece fits into the final posters. Students will work for 10-30 minutes depending on the level of detail on their piece.
- pieces with different levels of detail so you can give the right piece to each student.
- assembly instructions along with tips for making the process as easy as possible.
- a follow-up activity in each set for your early finishers or to extend learning.
- Holiday celebrations: Diwali Festival of Lights, Holi Festival of Colours, Christmas: May Your Days Be Merry and Bright, Eid Mubarak, Christmas: Jingle All the Way; Be Thankful (Thanksgiving), Christmas: Joyeuses Fêtes, Lunar New Year
- Back to School and Learning: Teamwork, Groovy Group, Einstein Making Mistakes Quote, Nelson Mandela Quote, Be the Sunshine
- Observations: Pink Shirt Day, Indigenous Veterans Day, Remembrance Day, O Canada (English), O Canada (French), Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Earth Day
- seasons: winter, spring
- content: Sacred Plants, Natural Resources
- just for fun: Indoor Recess (Reindeer), Indoor Recess (Snowy Day),
- any future posters we create. If you have a suggestion, contact us.
This activity supports:
- any lesson about different holidays and celebrations.
- collaborative learning and teamwork.
Ninja Note: This file is a ZIP file containing PDFs. It requires the buyer to download the PDFs and print the pieces before beginning the activity.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.