O Canada Collaborative Poster in English and French Version | Paper
Use this collaborative poster with your class to get students to learn the words to O Canada with the second verse in French, but the rest in is English while working together for a common goal. This colouring activity takes students 10-30 minutes and just requires printing for you to use right away.
This poster set is included in our All Our Collaborative Posters Bundle.
This collaborative activity includes:
- directions to run the activity with your students.
- sets in 18, 24 or 36 pieces, so you can use them with any size class.
- simple instructions for your students so they know how their piece fits into the final poster.
- pieces with different levels of detail so you can give the right piece to each student.
- assembly instructions, along with tips for making the process as easy as possible.
- a follow-up activity for your early finishers or to extend learning.
- a finished poster size of approximately 46 cm x 70 cm (18” x 27”) or standard vertical poster size.
This activity supports:
- any lesson about the history of O Canada.
- learning the blingual version of O Canada.
- back to school season, but it can be used any time of year.
Ninja Note: This resource requires the buyer to download the PDF and print the pieces before beginning the activity.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.