Alberta Regions Collaborative Poster Sets | Paper
Sale Sold out
Regular price $13.10 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Use this set of collaborative posters with your class to introduce Alberta's geographical regions. Each colouring activity takes students 10-30 minutes and just requires printing for you to use right away.
This resource is part of our Grade 4 Social Studies Bundle.
It is also part of our Alberta Regions Project Bundle.
This collaborative activity includes:
- 7 collaborative posters. One is a general poster including the six regions. The other six are more specific posters about each region.
- directions to run the activities with your students.
- sets in 18, 24 or 36 pieces, so you can use them with any size class.
- simple instructions for your students so they know how their piece fits into the final posters.
- pieces with different levels of detail so you can give the right piece to each student.
- assembly instructions, along with tips for making the process as easy as possible.
- a follow-up activity for your early finishers or to extend learning for each poster.
- a one-page version of each poster for students to colour and reference.
- finished poster sizes of approximately 46 cm x 70 cm (18” x 27”) or standard vertical poster size.
These activities align with:
- the Alberta Program of Studies Grade 4 Social Studies
This activity supports:
- any lesson about the geographical regions of Alberta.
Ninja Note: This resource requires the buyer to download the PDF and print the pieces before beginning the activity.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.