Number Operations Math Task Cards | Paper and Digital | Grade 3
Practice or assess your students' ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers (the division cards use equations from 25 ÷ 5 and multiplication up to 5 x 5 = 25) with these task cards. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep these pages and make differentiation a snap.
This versatile product includes:
3 different decks of 24 cards each. You can use multiple decks at the same time, making differentiation easy.
- Deck 1: 24 cards addition/subtraction no regrouping within 1 000
- Deck 2: 24 cards addition/subtraction with regrouping within 1 000
- Deck 3: 24 cards mixed operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division) The simple division cards use equations from 25÷5=5 and simple multiplication up to 5x5=25.
- options to use the cards on paper, with Google Slides or with Google Forms.
- instructions to prepare the paper cards (colour or ink-saving).
- instructions to prepare the Google Slides version.
- Instructions to prepare the Google Forms version (which is self-grading).
- a list of ways to use the questions in your classroom.
different students answer recording options.
answer keys for all the cards.
- Canadian/British spellings.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 1 000 instead of 1,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 3
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan N3.2 Demonstrate understanding of adding whole numbers with answers to 1 000 and their corresponding subtraction (limited to 1, 2, and 3 digit numerals). (N3.2f, N3.2g)
- Saskatchewan N3.3e Apply and explain personal strategies for determining products and quotients.
This set supports:
- any lesson about whole number operations.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and click on the link in the file. It can also be used by printing the paper version.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.