Math Task Cards Bundle | Grade 3 | Paper and Digital
Practice or assess math skills with these low-prep cards that make differentiation a snap. Each set comes with 72 different questions. You can have students working on different levels at the same time in person or for online learning.
Each ready-to-use set comes with:
- three different levels of cards for each topic, making differentiation a snap; that's at least 72 cards per set
- instructions to prepare the paper cards (colour or ink-saving)
- instructions to prepare the Google Slides version
- Instructions to prepare the Google Forms version (which is self-grading)
- instructions on a variety of ways to use the questions in your classroom
- student answer recording pages in two formats which can be used for the paper or Google Slides versions
- answer keys
- SI notation, meaning there are no commas included in the numbers-only spaces. For example, 38 492 is used instead of 38,492.
This bundle includes:
- Number Sense: Representing Whole Numbers to 1000, Ordering and Comparing Numbers to 1000, Representing Fractions,
- Operations: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Whole Number Operations Review
- Patterns: Patterns, Missing Addends,
- Statistics and Graphing: Tally Marks,
- Financial Literacy: Counting Canadian Money to $100
- and more to come!
Need more practice?
We use these task cards with:
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 3
Ninja Note: This bundle is in a ZIP file. You will need to download and open the ZIP file to access the individual PDFs. To access the digital versions, you will need to open the individual PDFs and use the links in those.
Ninja Note: This bundle is in the process of being revised to align better with Alberta, BC and Saskatchewan math outcomes.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.