Wetlands Adaptations | Boom Cards | Digital
Use these thirty self-checking cards to practice determining whether an adaptation of a plant or animal is physical or behavioural. These cards require no prep other than assigning them to your students online.
This digital product includes:
- instructions for teachers to set up a Boom Learning account.
- 30 self-checking cards which will be added to your library on boomlearning.com when the link is applied.
- this set requires no typing or spelling.
Ninja Note: This activity is designed for students to review or practice after learning the concept. It does not teach the difference between the two types of adaptations.
You can preview the deck HERE. More information about boomlearning.com is included in the preview.
Ninja Note: This file does not print; when you download it, you can click on links. It is used on the Boom Learning platform.
STOP! PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING MAKING A PURCHASE:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
This online product aligns with:
- the Alberta Program of Studies-Grade 5 Science Wetlands Ecosystems
This product supports:
- any basic wetland ecosystems unit.
Ninja Note: We have only included wetland animals and plants native to Canada, so there are no alligators in this activity.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and use the link in that file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.