Saskatchewan Aligned Geometry Concepts Math Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess your Grade 3 students' ability to compare attributes of 2D shapes and 3D objects with this set of math worksheets that align with the Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy to use product includes:
- over 90+ different pages about Grade 3 shape and space concepts. Students will use sides and vertices to compare and identify 2D shapes, polygons or quadrilaterals. They will use faces, surfaces, edges or vertices to compare, identify and create skeletons 3D objects.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- colouring pages to reinforce concepts.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 8 000 instead of 8,000).
- geometry concepts sets: Names of 2D Shapes, 2D Shapes & Polygons, Quadrilaterals, Names of 3D Objects, 3D Objects Attributes and Nets of 3D Objects.
- any future sets of worksheets for Grade 3 we create. Buyers receive an email informing you of any new sets so you can download them.
This set aligns with:
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 SS3.4 SS3.5
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 3 math class. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
This set supports our Grade 3 Interactive Notebooks:
Teaching in a different province?
- Alberta Aligned Geometry Concepts Math Worksheets ©2022 Grade 3
- Alberta Aligned Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle Grade 3 ©2022
- British Columbia Aligned Geometry Concepts Worksheets Bundle Grade 3
British Columbia Aligned Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle Grade 3
- All Our Math Worksheets Grade 3 (includes all the aligned sets and our holiday ones too)
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.